Your daily skincare routine rethought and improved. Japanese Skincare Routine for hydrated, healthy, smooth, glowing and refreshed skin.
Follow UTEKI 5-steps ritual for the effect of Mochi Skin, or "Rice Cake Skin".
Researchers have found that Urban Living, indoors & outdoors environmental pollution, stress, and water have negative impacts and adverse effects to the skin (premature aging, inflammatory reactions, allergy, skin DNA damage).
1. How to apply UTEKI Cleanser Face & Eyes
- Apply a coin-sized amount of UTEKI Cleanser over your skin with dry hands.
- Gently remove makeup and all other impurities from eyelid area and lips.
- Massage your face, neck and décolleté with UTEKI Cleanser in light circular motions using your fingertips.
- Dampen your fingertips with water and continue massaging with wet hands.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. For a better result we recommend to remove all impurities with the help of warm wet cloth to ensure that no cleanser residues are left on your skin.
- Use UTEKI Cleanser every morning and/or evening.
2. How to apply UTEKI Lotion
Lotion: Skin Conditioners, Hydrator, Softener. There's no American/ European equivalent to the Japanese “
- After washing your face with UTEKI Cleanser put a few drops of UTEKI Lotion into the palms of your hands.
- Lightly pat it on your face with your hands. Leave to absorb before applying other skincare products. Avoid rub in.
- Use UTEKI Lotion once or twice a day after UTEKI Cleanser.
3. How to apply UTEKI Serum
Serums deliver a highly concentrated blast of nutrients directly to your skin.
- After preparing your skin with UTEKI Lotion, take an appropriate amount (0.5 - 0.6 ml) of UTEKI Serum in the palm and apply gently all over your face, eyelid area and neck.
- Lightly tapping and patting help Serum to absorb. Avoid rub in.
- Use UTEKI Serum once or twice a day after UTEKI Lotion.
- The efficiency of UTEKI Serum is elevated when UTEKI Emulsion is applied afterwards.
4. How to apply UTEKI Emulsion Day & Night
- After preparing skin with UTEKI Lotion and/or UTEKI Serum, take an appropriate amount (1 ml) of UTEKI Emulsion in the palm and apply gently all over the face and neck.
- Help it to be absorbed with soft patting movements.
- Use UTEKI Emulsion once or twice a day.
5. How to apply UTEKI Eye Cream
- Use 0.1 - 0.2 ml of UTEKI Eye cream (about 1 rice kernel) spread evenly over the skin of the eyelid and let the cream absorb fully.
- Use UTEKI Eye cream once or twice a day.